60 Days Free Trial Diets and Weight loss Products

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Calorie Intake For Weight Loss - What is the Exact Amount Needed?

I have been struggling to lose weight for many years now and it is basically my own fault that I have been struggling all this time. I failed to get the right information on diet, nutrition and exercise to aid me in my weight loss goals. Getting the right calorie intake for weight loss was also very essential but it was something I overlooked at the time.


Instead of working out smarter I was working out harder and not seeing the results I needed to see. Instead of eating the correct diet I was jumping between all these different fad diets that are available at the moment. I couldn't seem to find a diet that I wanted to stick with because I couldn't stand to eat the foods that were involved in the diet for too long. I was at my wits end.


Calorie Intake for Weight Loss - Diet and Nutrition


Diet and nutrition plays such an important part of your fat loss goals. Fad diets don't work and the reason is that you simply can't stay on them long enough because you can't eat that horrible food for a long period of time and then you will put all the weight back on.


You need to eat a stable healthy diet of about 1800 calories for a woman and 2300 calories for a man. This is about 200 calories less than the average and will allow you to lose weight in a healthy, timely fashion. This is the optimal calorie intake for weight loss. You want to also have a diet that is very high in fibre so that you can get rid of any excess waste that may be lingering in your colon. This will also aid in weight loss.


For More Related Topics Blog: How To Loss Weight After Pregnancy

No comments:

Post a Comment